10 Facts You Never Knew About Promotional Products
Feb 6, 2020
Aren’t convinced about the impact that promotional products can have on your marketing strategy and overall business? Consider the following facts:
- 8 in 10 consumers own between one and 10 promotional products.
- 53% of these people use a promotional product at least once a week.
- 6 in 10 of them keep promotional products for up to two years.
- Before receiving a promotional product, 55% of people had done business with the advertiser. After receiving a promotional product, 85% of people did business with the advertiser.
- With nearly 6,000 impressions, bags generate more impressions than any other promotional product in the U.S. (making bags one of the best promotional products).
- 89% of consumers can recall the advertiser of a promotional product they’d received in the last two years.
- 91% of consumers have at least one promotional product in their kitchen, 74% have at least one in their work space, 55% have at least one in their bedroom.
- 77% of consumers say a promotional product’s usefulness is the number-one reason to keep it, with health and safety products, computer products and writing instruments ranked as the most useful.
- Promotional products deliver a better cost per impression than virtually any other media. The average CPI of a promotional product equaling $0.005 – that’s half a penny.
- Promotional products draw as many as 500% more referrals from satisfied customers than an appeal letter alone.
Any questions? Give us a call at 949.888.7837 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.