10 Reasons Why Promotional Products Are One Of The Most Effective Forms of Advertising
Jul 31, 2020
If you are still on the fence about the effectiveness of promotional products as part of your marketing strategy, you might want to consider these amazing facts:
- 90% of the people who receive a promotional product say that they can remember the branding when encountering it again.
- 82% of people say that their impression of a brand becomes more favorable when they receive a promotional product as an advertising effort.
- 41% of consumers who receive promotional items from a brand with whom they are interested in working will keep them for up to 5 years. 18% of consumers say that they keep promotional products for over 11 years.
- 85% of promotional product recipients will eventually do business with the advertiser, which means 17 out of 20 people will become a client at some point because of the efforts made to distribute industry items.
- A single promotional item averages 344 impressions per month.
- 70% of brands consider promotional products mostly or always effective in achieving marketing goals.
- Promotional products are ranked the most effective form of advertising across all generations.
- 72% of consumers believe that the quality of a promotional product is directly related to the reputation of the company.
- The cost per impression (CPI) of promotional products can be as low as 1/10 of one cent – lower than nearly any other advertising medium.
- Consumers are nearly 2.5 times more likely to have a positive opinion of promotional products compared to online advertising. In fact, those under 55 prefer promo products over all other advertising efforts, including newspapers, radio, magazines, television, internet and mobile.
Are you ready to capitalize on the most effective form of advertising for your business? At Wearable Imaging we take the concierge approach, we listen to your goals, learn about your target audience, and we then design a creative approach on how to effectively reach your target audience. Give us a call at 949-888-7837 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to set up a complimentary strategy session with our president Robin Richter, she is the master at getting your business to stand out!
Learn How the Game of Golf Can Change Your Life… Even if You’ve Never Picked up a Club! To get a copy, click here!