Utilizing Promotional Products WILL Increase Brand Awareness
Brand awareness is incredibly important for business success and overall marketing goals.
The ultimate goal is that whenever someone sees your logo, they instantly recognize it and relate it to your products or services. While there are many ways to market and advertise your brand to your audience, there’s nothing that helps promote brand awareness quite as effective as promotional products. Consider this:
- 90% of people who receive a promotional product can recall the name of the brand.
- 82% of people have a more favorable impression of a brand after receiving a promotional product.
- 60% of consumers keep a promotional product for two years.
- 53% of people use a promotional product at least once a week.
- Consumers are 2.5 times more likely to have a positive opinion of promotional products over internet advertising.
There is great value in using promotional products to build brand awareness. Whether it’s as simple as a pen or as complex as a customized product made for a specific event or campaign, a carefully devised strategy for using promotional products is key to its success. When determining which branded product in particular will be most effective, consider these five factors.
- Reusable. The key to success for any brand is to have repeated exposure to your branding and your message. By choosing a promotional product that will be used over and over again, you create an environment that allows your message to sink into the person’s mind over time. Items like pens and coffee mugs are always great ideas to keep your brand front and center.
- Tangible. It usually takes about 8 to 16 times before we hear a message. We learn faster when we are able to engage our other senses. Tangible promotional products like key chains and notepads with your logo on them allow your clients to interact with your gift and reinforce your branding message.
- Memorable. Choosing a promotional item that stands out from the crowd will also help your audience easily remember your company. Keep in mind functionality, I like to always recommend to our clients that we should choose an item that is functional and will be used over and over, and ideally solve a problem!
- Industry-specific. When selecting a promotional item, choose something that makes sense for business and industry. If you are a dentist, think about toothbrushes or dental floss; pill boxes or first aid kits are great ideas for a doctor’s office. We have tons of case studies to share over the 28 years we have been in business.
- Walking Billboards. One area of promotional products that offers a chance for your brand to be seen by a wider audience is wearables – T-shirts, hats, bags, and more. When worn, these items essentially become a walking billboard for your company and again will be used over and over.
Promotional products are one of the most cost-effective marketing initiatives your business can employ. Use them as a thank you to your clients to build customer loyalty, in place of a business card to leave a lasting impression, and more. We’d love to help you find the right promotional product to get you the brand recognition you deserve. Give us a call at 949-888-7837 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to set up a complimentary strategy session with you. I personally would love to help you find just that right product!
Learn How the Game of Golf Can Change Your Life… Even if You’ve Never Picked up a Club! To get a copy, click here!